Long Shredded Coconut – 150 g
Sugar – 300 g
Kheer/Khoya – 50 g
Green Cardamom – 4-5, crushed
Water – 1/4 cup
Ghee – 1 tbsp
1. Take sugar and water in a kadhai and put on medium heat. Let come to boil.
2. Then add the coconut and mix on slow fire for 5 minutes.
3. Then add khoa and cardamoms and mix on slow fire till it becomes sticky. Remove from fire and transfer to another container.
4. Then take 2 tbsp of the mix and mould into the shape of a drum while still warm. This is called icha mura
5. Coat a flat bottom pan with ghee and roast the icha mura’s on both sides till brown.